Selling a Business
Selling a business can be a difficult, disheartening time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous.
At BCH Accountants we take the unwanted burden from you.
We can assist you with:
- Capital Gains Tax and Small Business Concessions
- Minimising tax on sale of business
- Tax office requirements when a business is sold or closed down
- GST and sale as a going concern
- Section 52 being Vendor of a Small Business Trading Statement
- Adjusted Profit & Loss Statement with add-backs
BCH can also liaise with other professionals on your behalf such as Lawyers and Real Estate Agents.
You can find more information on issues to consider the following web link below:
ATO overview and checklist on selling or closing your business
Back to Services